View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2009, 09:28 PM   #12
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: Spam emails thread.

And another.

Quote:
Legitimate Transaction and Proposition

I have picked-up courage and trust to forward this letter with divine confidence that you are a reliable and honest person capable of handling this important business proposal believing also that you will never let me down either now or in the future.I am Mr Hartmut Ronald Benz,a German and a private audit consultant with the Natwest Bank here in the UK. There is an account opened in this bank in 1997 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account it has been dormant thereafter.After going through records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited to the government as an unserviceable /dormant account. The owner of this account was late Dr. N. H. B. El Halabi, a foreigner,he was an associate miner at Kruger Gold Company,a geologist by profession,and he died 2003 in a plane crash. No one is believed to have any knowledge of details of this bank account since it remained dormant after his death.

From my findings during auditing at the end of last fiscal year, the deceased did not leave a will and no indication of a next of kin and as such has no beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that my employers' does not have knowledge of this account which has a total sum of nineteen million, three hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars.[US$19,350,000.00]

I wish to transfer this fund into a safe foreign account abroad. I am contacting you based on the fact that you are a foreigner because the claim of this fund will only be approved for payment to a foreigner.I know that this proposal will come to you as a surprise as we don't have fore knowledge of each other. I therefore implore that you treat this as important as can be to enable us achieve the claim of the funds.It is a deal I will like to run with someone as trustworthy as you,thus prompting me to search and retrieve your contact email from a trade consultant here in France, though I did not disclose the purpose of my seeking for a foreign business partner to the consultant.

I have involved a very senior official in the remittance department of my establishment, and we have agreed that after the transfer of the fund into your designated bank account, you shall be entitled to 30% of the total sum, my colleagues and I will have 60% while 10% will be used to reimburse all expenses incurred by all parties during the transaction.All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a risk free situation on the side of both parties.Please note that this deal can only take place on the following conditions:

1. You will provide the bank account and other relevant particulars information for easy and onward Remittance of the funds.

2. Absolute confidentiality and sincerity will be required and guaranteed, considering our positions in the bank.

3. Assurance that our share of 60% will be released to us in good faith when this funds finally gets into your nominated bank account.From my estimates, this transaction will be within 10 working days as soon as we hear from you. Please treat with utmost confidentiality.

Expecting your immediate response via my private email [hronbenz@yahoo.com.hk]. It is very important that you send me an email via my private email for the reason of confidentiality.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Hartmut Ronald Benz