View Single Post
Old 18th August 2009, 06:38 PM   #23
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: Spam emails thread.

And another.

Quote:
My brother in Islam who may Allah guard and protect. I praise Allah for there is no god but Him. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad, who was sent as a mercy to all of humanity, upon his family, companions and on all those who hold fast to the Shariah until the Day of Judgement.
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you when you travel with a proper intention and a noble purpose, and when you return with a sound endeavor and to a dedicated cause.
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you as you serve Islam with the finest fruits of science and the best of knowledge,
My name is ibrahim abdul bello from the northern part of Nigeria.We need the help of our brothers and sisters around the world for our homes burnt,our cattles killed,our farmland, everything destroyed through military force by the Governmaent. Our wives and children are homeless and dying of hunger for no just cause.
Below is link to more details:

http://www.newstimeafrica.com/search/northern+crises

Please we need Financial Aid and let us know if you have recieve this letter and your prompt response.
May Allah continue to guard and protect you.
Assalamu alaikum,
ibrahim abdul bello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comparte tu Facebook con tus amigos de Messenger ¡Descubre cómo!