View Single Post
Old 15th January 2015, 09:38 PM   #43
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: The mighty spam/scam emails thread. (Updated)

Owwwww, my eyes!

Quote:
From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tinubu Sqare,P.M.B.12194,Lagos Island,Lagos,Nigeria.
Fund Approved Payment Verification.
Our Ref:CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2014.
Phone:+234-8184369629

Dear Esteemed Customer,

GREETINGS FROM THE BOARD AND MANAGEMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

This Is To Officially Inform You That Your Twenty Five Million United States Dollar’s ($25,000,000.00) That Was Suppose To Be Transferred Into
Your Account Before Now, Has Been This Day 11th Of April 2014 Transfer To Our Corresponding Bank In your country.

In The Cause You Was Not Able To Meet Up With Our Banking Demand’s Formally, Per To This We Have Know Choice Than To Transfer Your Fund Into
Bank account As Law Demand's, You Are Advice To Contact The Bank.

In Your Reply We Will Like You To Send Us Your Full Name , Home Address , Drivers License And Phone Number So That We Can Be Sure That You Are Still Alive Because We Have Email You Several Times Before We Proceed By This Instruction Of The Government, You Know This Is A Mother Bank In Nigeria Being The Central Bank Of Nigeria And I Have Been Appointed As The CBN Governor Since The Year 2014 February 19, After Dr Sanusi Lamido The Formal Governor Of CBN.

Presently I Am Godwin Emefiele By Name Am The new Central Bank Governor, I Noticed From Our Payment File And Record Of Your Past Event With Some
Africa That Claims To Work With Us In This Bank And Some Department In Our Country Nigeria.

Dear Customer Am Using This Mediums to Let You Know That They Are Many Bad People Out There Who Do Not Have Human Sympathy And Have Been Collecting Our Beneficiaries There Hard Earned Money, Because Of This Some Of Them Has Been Sacked Out Of Office Because Of This Criminal Act, Because Of This, and Some Order Reasons I Was Instructed To Transfer the Fund to Our Corresponding Bank For Security Reasons Please Do As Instructed By Contacting The Bank And Get Back To Us With Required In
This Mail, Read Carefully I Advice You Follow There Banking Policy So That They Can Transfer Your Fund Into Your Account.

Note: This Transfer To country in your Bank Was Done As An International Transfer Being Wired To There Bank Account And We Have Instructed The Bank
To Proceed By Any Means Of Your Choice In Which You Will Like To Receive This Fund.

Thank You For Cooperation And Looking Forward To Read From You With Required Information Needed From You Because Am Waiting So That I Can

Take Record Of It Into Our Payment File Scheduled.

Yours in Service,
Godwin Emefiele
Email: centralbankofnigeria217@yahoo.com
Central Bank Governor or Nigeria (CBN)
For Inquiries Call +234-8184369629