View Single Post
Old 15th January 2015, 09:35 PM   #42
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: The mighty spam/scam emails thread. (Updated)

God bless you Gloria. I will light a candle in your honor, next time when at church and if I remember.

Quote:
From Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan,

I want to solicit for your help in fulfiling my wish, i am Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan.68yrs old widow, my husband and i worked with Tullow oil Ivory Coast, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire before he died seven years ago.

I am writting you this message via a computer lap top on my sick bed at the hospital were i am undergoing medical treatment,i have been diagnosed of endometrial cancer,unfortunatelly for me my doctor said i don't have any chance to survive except by a miracle and i have spent a lot of money on medical treatment yet no improvement.

The reason why i am writting you this email is because i want you to stand as beneficiary to the sum of my $ 3 Million (Three million united states dollars) which i inherited from my late husband. I dont have any bilogical child of my own who will inherit this money neither do i have any adopted child.

Donating this $3 Million Dollars (Three million united states dollars) as charity is the only legacy i can leave behind after my death, please help me to fulfill this goal before i die.I would like you to pls convert 25% of the total sum for your own personal use so that you could use the remaning money very well as i have stated.

If you are willing to help me receive this money and do as i wish then do respond me immediately and i will give you required details.

Expecting your response soonest.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan.