Quote:
N.A.P.I.M.S COMPANY
C & C TOWERS
Plot 1684, Sanusi fafunwa Street
Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria.
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES:- davidfavours@post.ro

ATTENTION!!!

BUSINNESS PROPOSAL

I am DAVID FAVOURS the Managing Director - Finance with The National Petroleum investment Management Services Company ( NAPIMSC ), the upstream arm of the NNPC which oversees the government's investments in the Joint Venture producing companies, (JVC's), and a senior key member of the Federal Contract Award Committee Board both to "The NAPIMSC & The NNPC".

I do have an urgent need for a trust worthy foreign contact person with whom I can carry out a successful business deal that involves TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER OF US$85.050Million that was generated from OVER INVOICING OF CONTRACTS PAYMENTS to which we have just secured access to push out for all our mutual benefit.

But because we are citizen and still working as civil servants, we cannot carry out this TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER ourselves. At this point in time we therefore need an honest, trustworthy and reliable assistance of a foreigner who will be A kind and honest person to us and will not disappoint us at the end of this transaction after receiving THE WIRE TRANSFER OF THE US$85.050Million on all our behalf ( My Side & Your Side ). To this, I want you to send immediately to me the below stated information which includes:-

1. Your Complete Full Names:-
2. Your Home Contact Address:-
3. Your Company's Name:-
4. Your Company's Address:-
5. Your Direct Cell & Home Telephone Numbers:-
6. Your Position In Your Company:-
7. Your Age:-

YOUR RECEIVING ACCOUNT DETAILS:-

8. Your Bank's Name:-
9. Your Bank's Address:-
10. Your Receiving Account Number:-
11. Your Account Type:-
12. Your Account Swift Code:-
13. Your Account Routing Numbers:-
14. Your Account Name / Beneficiary:-
15. Any form of identification of your person either your "DRIVER'S LICENCE OR YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT". This should be scanned and be emailed to me by attachment.

"I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT EVEN IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS OF A ZERO BALANCE, THERE IS NO PROBLEM, PROVIDED IT IS OPERATIONAL, WORKING AND SAFE TO RECEIVE THE WIRE TRANSFER OF THE US$85.050MILLION ON ALL OUR BEHALF FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT ( MYSIDE & YOURSIDE )".

After the above information is fully received from you, I will send to you A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING ( MOU ) that you will go through and after which you will sign your part and I will sign my own part and then it will be notarized over here at the Federal High Court to have legal backing of the law protecting both parties ( my side & your side ) on this project. After the signing and notarization of the MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING ( MOU ), the received information will then be forwarded to the Attorney whom I will implore his legal Services to represent you on behalf of your Company. He will get you properly registered as one of the contractors to NAPIMSC who has already been awarded the contract and all documentations will be LEGALLY PROCESSED in your name on your behalf through him over here. The processed documents in your name on your behalf by the Attorney will be submitted for immediate approvals to receive THE DIRECT SWIFT WIRE TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER of the funds i
nto your given awaiting account.

I shall come to your Country immediately you confirm to me the receipt and full crediting of THE DIRECT SWIFT WIRE TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER for the sum of US$85.050Million in your account for disbursement. The sharing pattern is as follows:- YOU SHALL BE GIVEN 25% OF THE TOTAL SUM, 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO OFF - SET ALL TAXATION AND MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES INCURRED DURING THE TRANSACTING PERIOD AND 70% WILL BE FOR ME AND MY COLLEAGUES. However, be rest assured that no risk is involved or any scandal in the future, for we have done all our homework very well, NOBODY WILL BE HUNT OR HURT DURING AND AFTER THIS TRANSACTION.

Meanwhile, I look forward to establishing a life long business relationship with you, PLEASE DO RESPOND TO THIS ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES:- davidfavours@post.ro

Best Regards.
DAVID FAVOURS.