View Single Post
Old 4th January 2010, 04:09 PM   #30
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: Spam/scam emails thread.

Another one, a slight variation on a previous one.

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly and you would never regreat this.

I am a female student from University of Burkina-Faso,Ouagadougou.I am 27 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring,loving and home oriented.I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you.I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me and my brother transfer this fund out to your country.

Well, my father died earlier two year ago and left I and my junior brother behind.He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth. He left the sum of USD 10,500, 000.00 dollars (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)in a security company.

This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company(spdc)and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.

Now,I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your bank account and I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely. I am ready to pay 30% of the total amount to you if you help us transfer this fund and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach my email address: princess.aicha_omurou27@voila.fr please,note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transfer as quick as possible,I will send you my picture as soon as I hear from you.

I am waiting to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Princess Aicha Omarou.