View Single Post
Old 7th July 2009, 07:43 PM   #3
Mario
Special Guest

Thumbs down Re: Chicken Treat, you've done it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
...nowadays when using credit cards they are able to have a pin number assigned to them...
Ah, excuse me!! I know this - and have made it very clear by using the footnote. Do you know what a footnote is ? So your comment is actually, in my opinion, pretty useless. You're preaching to the converted.

Quote:
...while most people still prefer to sign for purchases made with their credit cards...
Exactly! So vendors should assume a signature will be used for credit card purchases and default to that "setting". If a pin is required, they will know about it. Look, you schmuck, this is the same irritating bullshit that happens at shop checkouts. "Do you have flybuys ?". I just want to shout at them :"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FLYBUYS!!!". Enough already.

Quote:
...if you use your credit card regularly I am amazed that this is the first time you have been asked...
It's not - obviously. But it's getting fucking annoying. Stop fucking asking already!! And that's the whole point - this only just started happening reasonably recently. Maybe they too, were told to ask every time. I don't like it.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote