Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The End Is Nigh > ► Off-topic

► Off-topic (Forum related to the discussion of anything that does not have it's own specific forum. Nothing is off limits.)

Closed Thread

Old 3rd April 2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Mario
Special Guest

Talking The mighty spam/scam emails thread. (Updated)

I'm going to start a thread about the spam emails that get through on one of my webmail accounts.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Boris Ouedraogo . The Manager of Ecobank International Plc, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . I confidently wish to share a 100% risk-free deal of US$15.2 million with you for the fact you will not betray my trust on you. In 2005, I assisted Mr. Zheng Xiaoyu, the executed former director of food & drug of China to open a secret foreign account.

This money was placed in a company's account as an investment fund and since 2007 he was executed, the account has gone dormant because none of his relative or affectionate or even government knew about the existence of the fund in his name. By the way, the details of the account does not comprises his direct information. That is why no body will trace the fund at all.

I understood that our bank directors have had the intent to siphon the money for their private use if the beneficiary or no one applies to claim the fund. They convened board of directors meeting last Friday where I was told as the manager who opened the account to contact the beneficiary to activate or claim the fund before 2 months ahead otherwise they agreed to endorse the transfer of the fund into bank Treasury as an abandoned fund.
I told them that the account beneficiary is dead as I promise them to be in contact with the deceased extended relative in order to claim and take control of the fund.

Therefore I seek your interest so we can make deal and share the fund. In this case, all you need to do is to apply as his extended relative so that our bank will place your name as his kin in order to release the fund to you immediately.

As we finally conclude this deal, I will honorably resign and get over to your country where I will reward you with 30%. of the fund before I will commence to invest my part in your country but please you should keep this deal SECRET. To indicate your readiness to assist, contact me with the full detailed information about yourself so I can direct you on the next thing to do.
I expect your urgent response.

Yours truly.

Dr. Boris Ouedraogo
Old 7th April 2009, 02:38 AM   #2
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: Spam emails thread.

Another one.

Quote:
Good Day,

My name is Mr. Su Ning. I work with the people’s Bank of China There is a sum of $21,500,000.00 in my bank unclaimed. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which mean no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together.

I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction. I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer. E-mail;ningsu2009@yahoo.com.hk, for details

Kind Regards,
Mr. Su Ning
Old 10th April 2009, 07:54 PM   #3
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $1.3million immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for eight good years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to Mrs.Joyce Lake (the account owner) who died a long with her supposed Next of Kin since 31 January 2000.You can confirm the genuineness of the business by visiting this web site: http://html.koat.com/sh/news/stories...01-133854.html

The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 9 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.
contact me at my private email address:hubaziri@hotmail.com
Please delete if you are not interested.

Regards,

Huba Ziri.
African Development Bank,
Burkina Faso-West Africa.
Old 11th April 2009, 09:46 PM   #4
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
NOKIA SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION
Ref: QGSL/941OYI/02
Batch: 10/04/YY09

Congratulations!!Your email I.D was selected, you have won the sum of
750,000 pounds. Contact the Agent email below for further instructions:
Mr. Arch Stanton
Email: prizedept.nokia2@live.com
Tel: +44-703-190-0582

Sincerely,
SIR Alan Conwell
Nokia-UK zonal coordinator.
Old 13th April 2009, 03:51 PM   #5
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
178 Jason Moyo Layouts
Harare- Zimbabwe

Re:Business Partnership Offer,

Dear Sir,

I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a business person.

My name is John Mukhabe a citizen of Zimbabwe and a financial consultant. I represent the interest of a client, an investor whom as a result of the sensitive nature of the position he occupies under the present government in Zimbabwe, coupled with the recent political and economic developments in my country wishes to relocate his funds abroad and secure it from inflation through investment.

I am making this contact with you on the strength of this my client's need for an individual such as you, who will be willing to receive money on his behalf abroad, and then invest this money for making profit in accordance with the foreign direct investment regulations in your country. Your role as a partner will be to devise the necessary business plan based on your knowledge of the domestic economy in your country. To oversee the day to day management of the business that will be established there in your country with this capital (U.S$10,500,000).

The establishment of this joint business venture with the above mentioned fund will be carried out in a manner consistent with the prevailing international laws and that of your country guiding such an investment. In the event that you are willing to work with me on this project as a partner, provide me with your direct telephone and fax numbers for further detail.

Best regards
John Mukhabe
Old 13th April 2009, 04:01 PM   #6
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Barristers' Chambers:
TEDDY WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
Address:33 Bedford Row London
WC1R 4JH, England PARTNER MANAGING
TEDDY WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
LONDON - UK.
Tel:Tel +447045720650
E-mail: barteddywilliams121@hotmail.com
Attention:
On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.
Jürgen Krügger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was
returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same
email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jürgen
Krügger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty
Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in
the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.
This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and
true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with
you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his
numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Jürgen Krügger until his
death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of
Electronic & Electrical Engineers.

He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out.
His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his
life time. Late Engr. Jürgen Krügger died on the 13th day of December,
2004 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.
According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities
and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach
you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to
enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.
Note:You are advise to contact me with my personal
email address :barteddywilliams121@hotmail.com
I await your prompt response.
Yours in Service,
BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ.

PLEASE NOTE ALL RESPOND MUST GO TO barteddywilliams121@hotmail.com
Old 14th April 2009, 06:49 AM   #7
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Good day,
I am Nikolay Sintsov,personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as
the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil
company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution
with its branches all over the world).
SOURCE OF FUNDS:
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$40.5M, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?
As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.
The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out. While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces,led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed as a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount.

You can catch more of the story on this website:
http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254...00e2511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__5...actsheet.xhtml
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the financial firm transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to the American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates, presently I am in Burkina faso, West Africa,for a hide out,as it's a remote country. My direct number is you can call me for more explanations.
The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.
contact me at my private email address: nikolay_sintsov8002@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Mr.Nikolay Sintsov.
Old 19th April 2009, 09:08 AM   #8
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
CONFIRM YOUR WINNING DETAILS

This email is to notify you that you have won an Award Sum of US$1,000,000 in Nationale Postcode Loterij held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Please contact the payment director with your winning info. REF NUM: 081/527/330/NL) BATCH NUM: (400275-1107-DF) TICKET NUM: (GP771/05/309) Postcode Security File NUM: (1-04-28-33-43) Lucky NUM: PLG 035/2801)
Customer Full Name:
Customer Contact Numbers:
contact person: Mr. Rob Van Devan.
Tell:+31-643-860-690
Fax: +31-847-145-751
Reply Email: claimdptnl1@aol.com
Nationale Postcode Loterij is lawful sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation and is registered and protected by the Benelux trademark law. Please note that the validity period of these winning is 21 working days; hence you are expected to make your claims immediately. Any claim not made before this date will be Cancelled.

Congratulations!!!
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.victoria Wolfgang,
Public Relation Officer.
Old 20th April 2009, 05:12 PM   #9
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Dear lucky winner

This is to inform you that the director claiming department NATIONAL
LOTTERY BUUKINA FASO has instruct this bank to transfer the sum of £ 850,000 euros which your email won on their email lottery wheel to your bank account.
I will ask you to fill this form below and contact

Dr Idrisa Oudraogo

General Manager (B.O.A.BF)

Telephone +226 70 699 727

Email ;lotto.dept.b.o.a.bf@gmail.com

For the immediate transfer of your fund.

(1)YOUR FULL NAME: --------------------------
(2)CONTACT ADDRESS: -------------------------
(3)SEX: -------------------------------------
(4)AGE: -------------------------------------
(5) MARITAL STATUS: ------------------------

(6)OCCUPATION: ------------------------------
(7)NATIONALITY: ----------------------------
(8)PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER-----------------
(9) BANK NAME:-------------------------------
(10) BANK ADDRESS: ---------------------------
(11) ACCOUNT NUMBER: -------------------------
(12) BANK SWIFT CODE: -------------------------

Thanks for your cooperation
Mr KABORE JEAN CLOUD

Online coordinator (B.O.A.BF)
Old 22nd April 2009, 08:46 PM   #10
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
HEAD OFFICE:
6123 Victoria Rd.
Melbourne Ax34587,
AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.

Date:22/4/2009
Ref:4758961725
Batch: ALLINC 70564943902/188
Winning no:FGNGB2701/LPRC

CONGRATULATIONS ....................

Dear Internet User.

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on 1st January,2009 from the Australian International Lottery program.Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses, your name was attached to ticket number; 47061725 07056490902 serial number 7741137002.

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E -mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from Canada, Australia,United States, Asia, Europe,Middle East and Oceania as part of our
international promotions program which is conducted annually in the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42 bonus number17, which consequently won the lottery in the second category. You hereby have been approved a lump sum pay of $900,000.00 (NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref:ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize of $4.8million shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE : Simply contact our fiducial agent, MR.PETER WILLIAM AT: fr.peterwilliams@gmail.com to file for your claim. Please quote your
reference, batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number to help locate your file easily.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

AFRICAN REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMS CENTER: fr.peterwilliams@gmail.com
OFFICIAL NUMBER : CALL WILLIAM ON: +234-8061228824.

BEST REGARD,
Mr.Mike Miller,
Closed Thread