Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The Rest > ► PC Software

► PC Software (Forum related to the discussion of PC software. i.e.: O/S's, programming, web coding, games et al.)

Old 21st August 2015, 02:52 PM   #1
Mario
Special Guest

Post Wonderful discoveries.

Wonderful discoveries is a new thread I am making to highlight programs I find exciting and surprising. I discover them "accidentally", and after investigating them, find them to be amazing or extremely useful.

My current discovery is BlueStacks, an Android emulator for PC/MAC.

Quote:
BlueStacks App Player lets you run mobile apps fast and fullscreen on Windows and Mac.
Quote:
BlueStacks was founded in 2011 to push the boundaries of the mobile ecosystem. Today more than 90 million people around the world use our App Player product to run mobile apps and games on bigger screens using our patented Layercake technology.
Quote:
Join 90 million people around the world already getting fullscreen enjoyment from top apps and games like WhatsApp and Castle Clash. Our Best-in-Class “Layercake” technology enables even the most graphics-intensive games to run smoothly on your PC. BlueStacks App Player is the only Android Emulator supported with investment from Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm and AMD. Mac version coming soon!

Mario is offline   Reply With Quote