Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The End Is Nigh > ► Off-topic

► Off-topic (Forum related to the discussion of anything that does not have it's own specific forum. Nothing is off limits.)

Closed Thread

Old 22nd April 2009, 08:52 PM   #11
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: Spam emails thread.

And another.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am the head of Accounts and Audit Department of Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou. I decided to contact you after a careful thought that you may be capable of handling this business transaction which I explained below;

In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of $17.5m US dollars (seventeen million, five hundred thousand US dollars). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in 2002 in a plane crash.

Since i got information about his death, The bank have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because The fund cannot be released unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin(his son and wife) died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin (I want to present you as his business associate) to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained Unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner .

I agree that 35% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 55% would be for me .

There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as next of kin of the deceased customer. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I expect that you contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter, and send me your personal data including your recent passport before i send you the application which you will fill and send to the bank for continuation of this transaction.

Hoping to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Anisul Masari.
Accounts & Audit Department,
Bank of Africa.
Nb. gives me your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you,

Old 23rd April 2009, 09:28 PM   #12
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Legitimate Transaction and Proposition

I have picked-up courage and trust to forward this letter with divine confidence that you are a reliable and honest person capable of handling this important business proposal believing also that you will never let me down either now or in the future.I am Mr Hartmut Ronald Benz,a German and a private audit consultant with the Natwest Bank here in the UK. There is an account opened in this bank in 1997 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account it has been dormant thereafter.After going through records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited to the government as an unserviceable /dormant account. The owner of this account was late Dr. N. H. B. El Halabi, a foreigner,he was an associate miner at Kruger Gold Company,a geologist by profession,and he died 2003 in a plane crash. No one is believed to have any knowledge of details of this bank account since it remained dormant after his death.

From my findings during auditing at the end of last fiscal year, the deceased did not leave a will and no indication of a next of kin and as such has no beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that my employers' does not have knowledge of this account which has a total sum of nineteen million, three hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars.[US$19,350,000.00]

I wish to transfer this fund into a safe foreign account abroad. I am contacting you based on the fact that you are a foreigner because the claim of this fund will only be approved for payment to a foreigner.I know that this proposal will come to you as a surprise as we don't have fore knowledge of each other. I therefore implore that you treat this as important as can be to enable us achieve the claim of the funds.It is a deal I will like to run with someone as trustworthy as you,thus prompting me to search and retrieve your contact email from a trade consultant here in France, though I did not disclose the purpose of my seeking for a foreign business partner to the consultant.

I have involved a very senior official in the remittance department of my establishment, and we have agreed that after the transfer of the fund into your designated bank account, you shall be entitled to 30% of the total sum, my colleagues and I will have 60% while 10% will be used to reimburse all expenses incurred by all parties during the transaction.All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a risk free situation on the side of both parties.Please note that this deal can only take place on the following conditions:

1. You will provide the bank account and other relevant particulars information for easy and onward Remittance of the funds.

2. Absolute confidentiality and sincerity will be required and guaranteed, considering our positions in the bank.

3. Assurance that our share of 60% will be released to us in good faith when this funds finally gets into your nominated bank account.From my estimates, this transaction will be within 10 working days as soon as we hear from you. Please treat with utmost confidentiality.

Expecting your immediate response via my private email [hronbenz@yahoo.com.hk]. It is very important that you send me an email via my private email for the reason of confidentiality.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Hartmut Ronald Benz
Old 3rd May 2009, 08:49 AM   #13
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
UNITED KINGDOM.
REF NUMBER: 014/060/532
BATCH NUMBER: 762901-PCD03
Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the. 02 /05/2009. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number 3772-554 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-23-31-45 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000 Million (GREAT BRITISH POUNDS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place every year. We look forward to your active participation in our next year 5 Million GREAT BRITISH POUNDS slot.
You are requested to contact our clearance office to assist you with the claim and transfer of your winnings fund into your instructed account.

Agent Name: Henry Cerutti
Email; address; barr.martinscerutti@live.com
Email address: barr.martinscerutti1@live.com
TEL; +447024067519
TEL; +4470240706921

Please indicate your claim method from the below options.

OPTION 1: VISIT REDEMPTION CENTRE FOR PRIZE BREAKDOWN/CLAIM(HEAD OFFICE) IN UK.
OPTION 2: BANK TO BANK WIRED TRANSFER.

Note that, all winnings must be claimed not later than one month. After this date all unclaimed funds will be null and void.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Sincerely yours,
Harry Clark.
(Lottery Coordinator)
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:39 AM   #14
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF DR.ALPHA COMPAORE
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,

I am the manager of auditing and accounting department of BANK OF AFRICA
(B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an
abandoned sum of US$10.5m dollars (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US
dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR.
RICHARD BURSON from Florida, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on
November 1999 in a plane crash.For more informations about the crash you can
visit this site: http:// news. bbc. co. uk/ 2/ hi/ americas/ 502503. stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of
kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless
some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as
indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that
all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the
plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this
discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you,so that
the money can be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the
deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody will come for
it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed
dormant fund.
The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained
unclaimed after ten years the money will be transfered into the bank
treasury as unclaimed dormant fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin
in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a
foreigner and a Burkinabe like me can not stand as next of kin to a
foreigner.
I agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the
provision of a foriegn account ,10% will be set aside for expenses incurred
during the business and 50% would be for me.Thereafter, I will visit your
country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to
enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged,you must apply
first to the bank as relation or next of kin to the deceased customer with a
text of application that i will send to you,but before i send to you the
text of application form,I will like you to send me the following
informatios

1.NAME IN FULL:......................... .......
2. ADDRESS:...................... .................
3. NATIONALITY:.................. ................ .
4. AGE:.......................... ...................
5. Sex........................... ...................
6. OCCUPATION:................... ...................
7.MARITAL STATUS:....................... ...........
8.PRIAVTE PHONE NO............................ ........
9.PRIVATE FAX NO:........................... ...............
10.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION................ ....

so i will like you to send to me those informations for easy and effective
communication.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of
the application form.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear
as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should
contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter,if only you are
intrested and ready to help. Trusting to hear from you immediately.
DR.ALPHA COMPAORE
MANAGER AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA
Old 2nd June 2009, 09:03 AM   #15
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
DESK OF CHAIRMAN
Sub-Committee on Finance
South African World Cup bid 2010
24 Steven Bikko Blvrd Pretoria,
Republic Of South Africa.
Tel : +27-78-916-3980
Email: william_muyeke@live.co.za

Attn: Sir,

Greetings you must be aware now that my country The Republic of South Africa won the bid to host the world cup by 2010,prior to this bid my committee was mandated to lobby the members of board of Federation International Football Association (FIFA) on selection of the country to host the world, the bidding was intensive but at the end we got the hosting right. Mycommittee was given the sum of $29 million dollars to lobby the members of the FIFA ruling body to make sure that we win the hosting right considering the gain that comes with the hosting right like South Africa?s economy will receive a massive direct boost from hosting the 2010 World Cup,
financial impact report for South Africa's World Cup bid committee shows that the 2010 World Cup will pump R21.3-billion into South Africa's economy, and creating an estimated 159 000 new jobs.With the help the living legend of our time 90-year-old Nobel Peace Prize winner Dr.Nelson Mandela who made an emotive case for The Republic of South Africa, we got the bid without spending all the money, I and my committee members saw this as a God sent opportunity to secure our future and that of our family therefore was mandated by other committee members to look for a
way to move the remaining money to a safe place with the help of a foreigner who we can trust and is ready to assist us to move the funds considering the fact that we are still members of the bid committee and in the eyes of the public.

we have in our possession the sum $21millon since we spent just $8million for lobbying.We are ready to give you 20% for all your assistance then me and my colleagues will keep 80% lf you are willing kindly reply to my letter for further directive. we will want to invest our share into Real-estate and air taxi business in your country with your assistance,bearing in mind that confidentiality is of great essences so is time in this project I will await your response.

Best Regards,

Mr.William Mueke.

All responses should be sent to: william_muyeke@live.co.za
Old 8th June 2009, 08:17 AM   #16
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Good Day,

Please Read. My name is Mr.Mohd Ahmed, I'm the credit officer in International
Credit Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal in the tune of
$10.5m, (Ten Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer;
we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me and 10% will be mapped
for expenses that may be incured in the preoccess of ttrasfeiing this fund into
your account.

I want to front you in the bank so that you can apply for the claim of fund as
the next of kin to our late customer Mr. Floyd Tarantino who died years ago
with his entire family while on holidays and several attempt has being made to
locate his family without success.You should understand that as an insider in
the bank i will do every thing possible to protect your interest and to make
sure that i follow things up as soon as you are willing to work this out with
me because i will not want this money to go into the government purse.

Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email so we can
commence on all arrangements aand I Will give you more information on how we
would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost
confidentiality.

Kind Regards,
Mr mohd ahmed.
Old 23rd June 2009, 05:54 PM   #17
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
DEAR FRIEND, I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. I AM THE
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER IN BANK OF AFRICA (BOA), OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I
HOPED THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST AND CONFIDENT THAT I AM
ABOUT TO REPOSE ON YOU FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFIT OF OUR FAMILIES.I NEED YOUR
URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF (USD$25) MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT
WITHIN 10 TO 14 BANKING DAYS. THIS MONEY BEEN DORMANT FOR YEARS IN OUR BANK
WITHOUT CLAIM. I WANT THE BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEAREST
PERSON TO OUR HAS DECEASED CUSTOMER (THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT) DIED ALONG WITH
HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN IN AN AIR CRASH SINCE JULY, 2000. I DON'T WANT THE
MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK TREASURER ACCOUNT AS AN ABANDONED FUND. SO THIS IS
THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU SO THAT THE BANK CAN RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS
THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUSTOMER. YOU WILL HAVE 30% OF THE ABOVE
MENTIONED SUM IF YOU AGREE TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS WITH ME? AND 10% WILL BE SET
ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT WARRANT ON THE PROCESS BEFORE THE FUND BEST
REGARD. YOURS FAITHFULLYMR isa_ahmed
Please reply to my private email address isa_ahmed30@hotmail.fr
Old 24th June 2009, 12:03 PM   #18
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Good Day

My name is Mr. Song Li. I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is a sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together.I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction.I intend to give 30% of the total funds as
compensation for yourassistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on
receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the
details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.

E-mail; song.lile902@yahoo.com.hk

Should you be interested? Please send me your:

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Li.
Old 24th June 2009, 03:09 PM   #19
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Hello [name removed],

I am Mrs. Annette E. Jenkins, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside in Washington DC. 20534. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $42,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr. Izu Michael, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounteing to $15,000,000.00 Moreover, Mr. Izu Michael, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Izu Michael

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Mr. Izu Michael (Barrister)
Email: izumichael@live.co.uk
Phone: +234 803 803 6022

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Izu Michael was just $580 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Annette E. Jenkins
320 First Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20534
USA.
Old 25th July 2009, 05:57 PM   #20
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Good day and Compliments,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this.I am a female student from University of Burkina faso, Ouagadougou. I am 23 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.

Well, my father died and left I and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth. He left the sum of USD 7, 350, 000.00 dollars (Seven Million,Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars)in a security company.This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company(spdc)and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.Now,

i urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your bank account,That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me by repied this mail. Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, I will send you my identification card as soon as I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Fustina karom.
Closed Thread