Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The End Is Nigh > ► Off-topic

► Off-topic (Forum related to the discussion of anything that does not have it's own specific forum. Nothing is off limits.)

Closed Thread

Old 1st March 2014, 05:07 PM   #41
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: The mighty spam/scam emails thread. (Updated)

They are spinning their wheels, trying every angle they can imagine.

Quote:
ECONOMICAL AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
Address:6A Olumeni Street Old GRA,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State

Attention to you,

When your name appeared on the list of approved beneficiaries sometime ago and was submitted here to us, we contacted you to refer you to the Federal Ministry for Finance to seek compensation fund which many received, the email we sent you may have not been delivered or you ignored it, I am writing you now because you are needed to take a decision on the compensation fund you have here, you may have received emails hundreds of emails from impostors in the last few years till date telling you about this and that millions and if you don't come down to Nigeria in person to pursue the release of the ONLY true compensation fund you have here, it will be difficult for you to believe even what I write, the scam you suffered in the past and that experience may even be what will deny you your true fund because once you are scammed you suspect everyone is lying to you and not trustworthy and that is why you are needed here in person or if you do not wish claim the fund, you are needed to confirm you are forfeiting the fund so they can change the ownership of the fund and award to other scammed victims seeking compensation fund.

You need to contact the Foreign Affairs Commission to make inquiry about your true approved fund and the status of that fund, contact the Foreign Affairs Commission, contact Hon Tijani Suleiman on the following email:

Foreign Affairs Commission
Hon Tijani Suleiman
E-mail: info01@foreignaffair.at.pn

For any email you have received telling you about any millions approved here is scammed has been scam perpetrated by impostors, I can go through the records over and over again and tell you there is no other compensation apart from the approved in your name years ago but has been HELD by the FEDERAL MINISTRY FOR FINANCE UNDER ORDERS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT,you have the chance to claim the fund now and your attention is needed by the Federal Ministry for Finance or if you do not wish to pursue the release of the fund, your confirmation is needed and today.

Waiting for your response.

Detective Silva Osagie
INTERNET SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPT OF THE
Economical and Financial Crime
Old 15th January 2015, 09:35 PM   #42
Mario
Special Guest

God bless you Gloria. I will light a candle in your honor, next time when at church and if I remember.

Quote:
From Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan,

I want to solicit for your help in fulfiling my wish, i am Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan.68yrs old widow, my husband and i worked with Tullow oil Ivory Coast, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire before he died seven years ago.

I am writting you this message via a computer lap top on my sick bed at the hospital were i am undergoing medical treatment,i have been diagnosed of endometrial cancer,unfortunatelly for me my doctor said i don't have any chance to survive except by a miracle and i have spent a lot of money on medical treatment yet no improvement.

The reason why i am writting you this email is because i want you to stand as beneficiary to the sum of my $ 3 Million (Three million united states dollars) which i inherited from my late husband. I dont have any bilogical child of my own who will inherit this money neither do i have any adopted child.

Donating this $3 Million Dollars (Three million united states dollars) as charity is the only legacy i can leave behind after my death, please help me to fulfill this goal before i die.I would like you to pls convert 25% of the total sum for your own personal use so that you could use the remaning money very well as i have stated.

If you are willing to help me receive this money and do as i wish then do respond me immediately and i will give you required details.

Expecting your response soonest.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan.
Old 15th January 2015, 09:38 PM   #43
Mario
Special Guest

Owwwww, my eyes!

Quote:
From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tinubu Sqare,P.M.B.12194,Lagos Island,Lagos,Nigeria.
Fund Approved Payment Verification.
Our Ref:CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2014.
Phone:+234-8184369629

Dear Esteemed Customer,

GREETINGS FROM THE BOARD AND MANAGEMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

This Is To Officially Inform You That Your Twenty Five Million United States Dollar’s ($25,000,000.00) That Was Suppose To Be Transferred Into
Your Account Before Now, Has Been This Day 11th Of April 2014 Transfer To Our Corresponding Bank In your country.

In The Cause You Was Not Able To Meet Up With Our Banking Demand’s Formally, Per To This We Have Know Choice Than To Transfer Your Fund Into
Bank account As Law Demand's, You Are Advice To Contact The Bank.

In Your Reply We Will Like You To Send Us Your Full Name , Home Address , Drivers License And Phone Number So That We Can Be Sure That You Are Still Alive Because We Have Email You Several Times Before We Proceed By This Instruction Of The Government, You Know This Is A Mother Bank In Nigeria Being The Central Bank Of Nigeria And I Have Been Appointed As The CBN Governor Since The Year 2014 February 19, After Dr Sanusi Lamido The Formal Governor Of CBN.

Presently I Am Godwin Emefiele By Name Am The new Central Bank Governor, I Noticed From Our Payment File And Record Of Your Past Event With Some
Africa That Claims To Work With Us In This Bank And Some Department In Our Country Nigeria.

Dear Customer Am Using This Mediums to Let You Know That They Are Many Bad People Out There Who Do Not Have Human Sympathy And Have Been Collecting Our Beneficiaries There Hard Earned Money, Because Of This Some Of Them Has Been Sacked Out Of Office Because Of This Criminal Act, Because Of This, and Some Order Reasons I Was Instructed To Transfer the Fund to Our Corresponding Bank For Security Reasons Please Do As Instructed By Contacting The Bank And Get Back To Us With Required In
This Mail, Read Carefully I Advice You Follow There Banking Policy So That They Can Transfer Your Fund Into Your Account.

Note: This Transfer To country in your Bank Was Done As An International Transfer Being Wired To There Bank Account And We Have Instructed The Bank
To Proceed By Any Means Of Your Choice In Which You Will Like To Receive This Fund.

Thank You For Cooperation And Looking Forward To Read From You With Required Information Needed From You Because Am Waiting So That I Can

Take Record Of It Into Our Payment File Scheduled.

Yours in Service,
Godwin Emefiele
Email: centralbankofnigeria217@yahoo.com
Central Bank Governor or Nigeria (CBN)
For Inquiries Call +234-8184369629
Old 30th June 2016, 07:16 AM   #44
Mario
Special Guest

Please clarify the delivery and shipment charges. Will I need $150 or $450?

Quote:
I am Mrs Anita Lewis, i am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States. I am thinking of relocating since I have been compensated. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $45,000 while in the United States trying to get my payment all to no avail.

I decided to travel down to Lagos Nigeria with all my compensation documents and i was directed to meet Barrister williams who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake because the Inheritance/Compensation Law clearly states that the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive said funds.

Barrister Williams took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $15,000,000.00 (fifteen million dollars). Moreover, Barrister William showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Barrister williams
You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

NAME: Barrister Williams
EMAIL: barrister_williams2@aol.com

Listed below are the name of mafias and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Senator David Mark
2) Barr. Becky Owens
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Sanusi Lamido
4) Dr. R. Rasheed
5) Mr. David Koffi
6) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
7) Rev. Steven Jones
8) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
9) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
10) Dr. Patrick Aziza

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your funds is with them, it is not in anyway with them and they are only taking advantage of you which means they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Williams was just $450 for the delivery and shipment charges, take note of that.

NOTE: I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $150 FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES AS IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT ON YOUR PACKAGE.
Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister WilliamS so that he can help you to deliver your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Remain Blessed.

Mrs. Anita Lewis

Closed Thread