Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The Rest > ► PC Software

► PC Software (Forum related to the discussion of PC software. i.e.: O/S's, programming, web coding, games et al.)

Closed Thread

Old 18th May 2016, 10:43 PM   #41
DEFCON SHARK

Default Re: The "Graffiti in games" exhibition. (OPEN DAILY)

Yes i am a human. Ok, but for the size of the images they will not be the same, because they are the Graffitis themselves (texture) and not a screenshot of the ingame where you can see it on a wall.
I have that on Imgur ( http://imgur.com/a/h4vaJ )

Is it ok for me to post that here?
Old 19th May 2016, 11:16 AM   #42
Mario
Special Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFCON SHARK View Post
Yes i am a human. Ok, but for the size of the images they will not be the same, because they are the Graffitis themselves (texture) and not a screenshot of the ingame where you can see it on a wall.
I have that on Imgur ( http://imgur.com/a/h4vaJ )

Is it ok for me to post that here?
When I read "texture", before, I felt it was kinda weird but assumed maybe it was what you called pictures. Turns out it's just that, the actual graffiti assets only - not in-game pictures. As such, unfortunately, they don't fit with the purpose of this thread. This thread is for in-game versions of graffiti pictures. (What a user sees when playing the game. Every single picture listed in this thread was taken by myself during game play. I experienced those moments.) However, if you feel passionate about textures, perhaps you may wish to make a new thread about textures only. Thread capacity isn't an issue.
Old 20th May 2016, 05:06 AM   #43
DEFCON SHARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
When I read "texture", before, I felt it was kinda weird but assumed maybe it was what you called pictures. Turns out it's just that, the actual graffiti assets only - not in-game pictures. As such, unfortunately, they don't fit with the purpose of this thread. This thread is for in-game versions of graffiti pictures. (What a user sees when playing the game. Every single picture listed in this thread was taken by myself during game play. I experienced those moments.) However, if you feel passionate about textures, perhaps you may wish to make a new thread about textures only. Thread capacity isn't an issue.
Ok, i will try making a new thread for the texture graffitis. Thank you. I hope other people will participate to this thread.
Old 11th January 2017, 01:49 PM   #44
Mario
Special Guest

Post Re: The "Graffiti in games" exhibition. (OPEN DAILY)

Rekoil.

Closed Thread