Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The End Is Nigh > ► Off-topic

► Off-topic (Forum related to the discussion of anything that does not have it's own specific forum. Nothing is off limits.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd April 2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Mario
Special Guest

Talking The mighty spam/scam emails thread. (Updated)

I'm going to start a thread about the spam emails that get through on one of my webmail accounts.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Boris Ouedraogo . The Manager of Ecobank International Plc, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . I confidently wish to share a 100% risk-free deal of US$15.2 million with you for the fact you will not betray my trust on you. In 2005, I assisted Mr. Zheng Xiaoyu, the executed former director of food & drug of China to open a secret foreign account.

This money was placed in a company's account as an investment fund and since 2007 he was executed, the account has gone dormant because none of his relative or affectionate or even government knew about the existence of the fund in his name. By the way, the details of the account does not comprises his direct information. That is why no body will trace the fund at all.

I understood that our bank directors have had the intent to siphon the money for their private use if the beneficiary or no one applies to claim the fund. They convened board of directors meeting last Friday where I was told as the manager who opened the account to contact the beneficiary to activate or claim the fund before 2 months ahead otherwise they agreed to endorse the transfer of the fund into bank Treasury as an abandoned fund.
I told them that the account beneficiary is dead as I promise them to be in contact with the deceased extended relative in order to claim and take control of the fund.

Therefore I seek your interest so we can make deal and share the fund. In this case, all you need to do is to apply as his extended relative so that our bank will place your name as his kin in order to release the fund to you immediately.

As we finally conclude this deal, I will honorably resign and get over to your country where I will reward you with 30%. of the fund before I will commence to invest my part in your country but please you should keep this deal SECRET. To indicate your readiness to assist, contact me with the full detailed information about yourself so I can direct you on the next thing to do.
I expect your urgent response.

Yours truly.

Dr. Boris Ouedraogo