Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The End Is Nigh > ► Off-topic

► Off-topic (Forum related to the discussion of anything that does not have it's own specific forum. Nothing is off limits.)

Closed Thread

Old 8th August 2009, 10:57 PM   #21
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: Spam emails thread.

And another.

Quote:
Dear Account User

CONFIRM YOUR WINDOWS LIVE ACCOUNT SERVICES. VERIFY YOUR HOTMAIL ACCOUNT NOW TO AVOID IT CLOSED !!!

This Email is from Hotmail Customer Care and we are sending it to every Hotmail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestion's due to the anonymous registration of Hotmail accounts so we are shutting down some Hotmail accounts and your account was among those to be deleted.We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please
confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User name, password,date of birth and your country information would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all Hotmail users and removal of all unused Hotmail Accounts, Hotmail would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended with in 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: ..............................
* Password: ................................
* Date of Birth: ............................
* Country Or Territory: ................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely,
The Windows Live Hotmail Team

__________________________________________________ __________________________
Free Email account with 1GB of storage. www.pranam.in
Old 8th August 2009, 10:59 PM   #22
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
N.A.P.I.M.S COMPANY
C & C TOWERS
Plot 1684, Sanusi fafunwa Street
Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria.
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES:- davidfavours@post.ro

ATTENTION!!!

BUSINNESS PROPOSAL

I am DAVID FAVOURS the Managing Director - Finance with The National Petroleum investment Management Services Company ( NAPIMSC ), the upstream arm of the NNPC which oversees the government's investments in the Joint Venture producing companies, (JVC's), and a senior key member of the Federal Contract Award Committee Board both to "The NAPIMSC & The NNPC".

I do have an urgent need for a trust worthy foreign contact person with whom I can carry out a successful business deal that involves TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER OF US$85.050Million that was generated from OVER INVOICING OF CONTRACTS PAYMENTS to which we have just secured access to push out for all our mutual benefit.

But because we are citizen and still working as civil servants, we cannot carry out this TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER ourselves. At this point in time we therefore need an honest, trustworthy and reliable assistance of a foreigner who will be A kind and honest person to us and will not disappoint us at the end of this transaction after receiving THE WIRE TRANSFER OF THE US$85.050Million on all our behalf ( My Side & Your Side ). To this, I want you to send immediately to me the below stated information which includes:-

1. Your Complete Full Names:-
2. Your Home Contact Address:-
3. Your Company's Name:-
4. Your Company's Address:-
5. Your Direct Cell & Home Telephone Numbers:-
6. Your Position In Your Company:-
7. Your Age:-

YOUR RECEIVING ACCOUNT DETAILS:-

8. Your Bank's Name:-
9. Your Bank's Address:-
10. Your Receiving Account Number:-
11. Your Account Type:-
12. Your Account Swift Code:-
13. Your Account Routing Numbers:-
14. Your Account Name / Beneficiary:-
15. Any form of identification of your person either your "DRIVER'S LICENCE OR YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT". This should be scanned and be emailed to me by attachment.

"I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT EVEN IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS OF A ZERO BALANCE, THERE IS NO PROBLEM, PROVIDED IT IS OPERATIONAL, WORKING AND SAFE TO RECEIVE THE WIRE TRANSFER OF THE US$85.050MILLION ON ALL OUR BEHALF FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT ( MYSIDE & YOURSIDE )".

After the above information is fully received from you, I will send to you A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING ( MOU ) that you will go through and after which you will sign your part and I will sign my own part and then it will be notarized over here at the Federal High Court to have legal backing of the law protecting both parties ( my side & your side ) on this project. After the signing and notarization of the MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING ( MOU ), the received information will then be forwarded to the Attorney whom I will implore his legal Services to represent you on behalf of your Company. He will get you properly registered as one of the contractors to NAPIMSC who has already been awarded the contract and all documentations will be LEGALLY PROCESSED in your name on your behalf through him over here. The processed documents in your name on your behalf by the Attorney will be submitted for immediate approvals to receive THE DIRECT SWIFT WIRE TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER of the funds i
nto your given awaiting account.

I shall come to your Country immediately you confirm to me the receipt and full crediting of THE DIRECT SWIFT WIRE TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER for the sum of US$85.050Million in your account for disbursement. The sharing pattern is as follows:- YOU SHALL BE GIVEN 25% OF THE TOTAL SUM, 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO OFF - SET ALL TAXATION AND MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES INCURRED DURING THE TRANSACTING PERIOD AND 70% WILL BE FOR ME AND MY COLLEAGUES. However, be rest assured that no risk is involved or any scandal in the future, for we have done all our homework very well, NOBODY WILL BE HUNT OR HURT DURING AND AFTER THIS TRANSACTION.

Meanwhile, I look forward to establishing a life long business relationship with you, PLEASE DO RESPOND TO THIS ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES:- davidfavours@post.ro

Best Regards.
DAVID FAVOURS.
Old 18th August 2009, 06:38 PM   #23
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
My brother in Islam who may Allah guard and protect. I praise Allah for there is no god but Him. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad, who was sent as a mercy to all of humanity, upon his family, companions and on all those who hold fast to the Shariah until the Day of Judgement.
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you when you travel with a proper intention and a noble purpose, and when you return with a sound endeavor and to a dedicated cause.
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you as you serve Islam with the finest fruits of science and the best of knowledge,
My name is ibrahim abdul bello from the northern part of Nigeria.We need the help of our brothers and sisters around the world for our homes burnt,our cattles killed,our farmland, everything destroyed through military force by the Governmaent. Our wives and children are homeless and dying of hunger for no just cause.
Below is link to more details:

http://www.newstimeafrica.com/search/northern+crises

Please we need Financial Aid and let us know if you have recieve this letter and your prompt response.
May Allah continue to guard and protect you.
Assalamu alaikum,
ibrahim abdul bello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comparte tu Facebook con tus amigos de Messenger ¡Descubre cómo!
Old 1st September 2009, 10:21 AM   #24
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne , NE6 1HX England.

Winning details:
REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/839030X2/14
TICKET NUMBER:023-1111-790-458.

31, August 2009
You Have Won: £750,000.00 GBP WITH BMW 2008 5 SERIES CAR

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are delighted to inform you of your prize Release on the 29th August 2009
from the Bmw Automobile Lottery programme your email address was randomly
selected entered into our fourth category draws (no ticket was sold) of our
BMW automobile online email users promo held on 29th of August 2009 You have
subsequently emerged a winner and therefore you are entitled to a substantial
amount of £750,000.00 GBP along with BMW 2008 5 SERIES CAR.

You are to fill and return the claims requirements information form, by
forwarding this message to our claims department,
Mrs. Betty Brown: Email: bettybrown147@hotmail.com
Claims Requirements:

1. Full Name:....................................
2. Address:........................................
3. Nationality:...................................
4. Age:.......... Date of Birth:............
5. Occupation:...................................
6. Phone:................Fax:.....................
7. State of Origin:...........Country:...........

Your Faithfully,
BMW DIRECTOR OF PROMOTION
Engr. Joseph Young.
Old 22nd October 2009, 10:33 AM   #25
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Dear e-MAIL Winner,
Your email address won £850,000.00 GBP in this month NATIONAL LOTTERY E-mail online drew.
To file for your claim, contact our agent Mr. Dennis White with
the details below(Full Names, Contact Address, Country, Age, Sex, Occupation &
Telephone numbers) to this Email: uknl.claimsdpt@administrativos.com
Phone Number: Tel: +44 703 595 6312
Please do reply to this mail Email: uknl.claimsdpt@administrativos.com
Yours Sincerely,
Sprehe Michael
(Web-Email Information Manager)
Old 29th November 2009, 12:25 PM   #26
Mario
Special Guest

And another. This one is a slight variation on an already posted one. Seems Teddy Williams was unable to locate any relatives so the job has gone to Andreaw Fraser. Hope he has better luck.

Quote:
Letter Of Notification!!!

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Juriaan Krugger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered.
I wish to notify you that late Engr. Juriaan Krugger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.

Engr. Juriaan Krugger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.
You are advice to contact me with my personal email:barrandreaw_fraseresq99@yahoo.com.hk

Await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,
BARRISTER ANDREAW FRASER ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus
Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq., Mr. Jerry Smith Esq.
Old 14th December 2009, 08:03 AM   #27
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
My name is David Andros I am from Greece Please take this serious,
I am taking this liberty anchored on strong desire to ask for your
assistance for help. Your consent and urgent attention will greatly be
needed, devoid of apprehensions. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have
only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I
was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on
my business as that was the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. Now that i
have been diagnosed with this deadly disease I have willed and given
most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family
members as well as few close friends, i lost my wife and son in a fatal
accident a few years ago I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
Somalia and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can
not do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one
of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity
organization in Bulgeria and Haiti, they refused and kept the money to
themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them. The last of my money, which no one knows of,
is the huge cash deposit of five Million United States Dollars($5,000,000)
that I have with a Finance Vaulting Unit in Europe.I will want you
to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity
organizations.I,am willing to offer you a reward If you are willing to help.

please when replying indicate Your full name email, cell phone number so that
My personal confidant will call you and give you details on how the funds
will be transfered to you.

Regards,
David Andros
Old 23rd December 2009, 12:02 PM   #28
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: Spam/scam emails thread.

And another.

Quote:
Hello Friend,

I am Mr. Yi Kwan a transfer supervisor on investment in Standard Chartered Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business suggestion for you.

In late 2004 our customer Abdul Hussein Khazal Al Basri who was a journalist with al hurra channels and also business man made a numbered cash lodgement for 12 months, with a value of Eighteen millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.

We have sent him several letters and emails before and after the maturity. We later find out that the journalist and his three months old only son had been killed during the war as they left their house in Basra.

On investigation it was revealed that Abdul Hussein Khazal Al Basri did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his lodgement in my bank.So, Eighteen millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the to the laws of my country at the expiration of 7 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Abdul Hussein Khazal Al Basri so that you will be able to receive his funds.

Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Regards
Yi Kwan
Old 3rd January 2010, 05:44 PM   #29
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
178 Jason Moyo Layouts,
Harare, Zimbabwe.

Dear Sir,

My name is Mark Bridge a citizen of Zimbabwe and a financial consultant. I am making this contact with you on the strength of my client s need for an individual such as you, who will be willing to receive money on his behalf abroad, and then invest this money for making profit in accordance with the foreign direct investment regulations in your country.

Your role in this transaction is to receive the fund as trustee to my client, and to set up a team of experts that will be delegated with the responsibility of investing the fund there in your country under your supervision as my client’s legal representative/ trustee.

It’s very important to state clearly now that this fund that my client intends to invest in your country is completely legal. It is not in any way associated with any illegalities, drug or money laundering activities. We have documentary evidence/proof of the non criminal origin of the fund as such we will not be violating any prevailing international laws as a result of investing the fund on behalf of my client there in your country.

You will not be required to send money to me or any 3rd Party with regards to executing this transaction until the fund/ capital is withdrawn from the financial institution where it is presently deposited and credited into your designated bank account for this investment purposes.

In the event that you are willing to work with my client on this project as a partner, provide me with your direct telephone and fax numbers for further detail.

Best regards
Mark Bridge
Old 4th January 2010, 04:09 PM   #30
Mario
Special Guest

Another one, a slight variation on a previous one.

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly and you would never regreat this.

I am a female student from University of Burkina-Faso,Ouagadougou.I am 27 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring,loving and home oriented.I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you.I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me and my brother transfer this fund out to your country.

Well, my father died earlier two year ago and left I and my junior brother behind.He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth. He left the sum of USD 10,500, 000.00 dollars (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)in a security company.

This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company(spdc)and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.

Now,I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your bank account and I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely. I am ready to pay 30% of the total amount to you if you help us transfer this fund and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach my email address: princess.aicha_omurou27@voila.fr please,note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transfer as quick as possible,I will send you my picture as soon as I hear from you.

I am waiting to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Princess Aicha Omarou.
Closed Thread