Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The Rest > ► All you can eat

► All you can eat (Forum related to the discussion of all things culinary. i.e.: recipes, diets, restaurant reviews et al.)

Old 25th January 2009, 06:16 AM   #1
Mario
Special Guest

Angry Fuck Domino's in Karawara!!

Fuck the management of that gook infested whorehouse. They keep banning their own franchise's vouchers/codes for cheap pizza. Over the last several months, this has happened on numerous occasions. These cunts play dirty. And for your information, those same vouchers/codes do work at other local Domino's stores nearby. When I inquired about this with head office, the lovely whore that engaged me in correspondence informed me that it is up to each individual store manager/owner. Fuck Domino's (Australia) and fuck their pizzas.

Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Mario
Special Guest

Angry Re: Fuck Domino's in Karawara!!

Oh these cunts are good... at being assholes and stupid pricks.
Just about every pizza I get from there is not properly sliced. This means that I can not tear away the individual slices as I should, without first re-slicing the damn pizza myself. Maybe they were told not to press too hard on the slicer so as not to damage the bottom of the cardboard boxes. Whatever the reason, it's unprofessional and very annoying.

Oh, and their pizzas are getting thinner by the day.
Old 19th December 2010, 06:08 PM   #3
Mario
Special Guest

Thumbs down Re: Fuck Domino's in Karawara!!

Domino's have recently updated their online storefront. It looks shittier than before. As before, they still reject codes on an almost daily basis. The code in the picture below was removed yesterday after I used it. It was for $5.50 pizzas from their value range. Fucking apes.

Old 31st May 2011, 08:49 PM   #4
Mario
Special Guest

Thumbs down Re: Fuck Domino's in Karawara!!

Look at this shit. These dogs charge an extra four fucking dollars for the pasta if you have your stuff delivered. What the fuck? Why? That shit is barely worth $6.90 as is. $10.90? - they're out of their fucking minds. You can go to a cheap restaurant and have better pasta for that price. Again, and always - fuck Domino's Pizza up their greedy American cunts.