Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The Rest > ► PC Software

► PC Software (Forum related to the discussion of PC software. i.e.: O/S's, programming, web coding, games et al.)

Old 12th February 2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Mario
Special Guest

Cool Black protagonists in computer games.

Blacks in games. Yes, this thread was specifically created to highlight the growing number of black protagonists in computer games, specifically PC games. I am well aware that most "big" games are multi-platform, but since I'm a PC gamer, I only play and care about PC games. Over the last two to three decades, blackification of television shows, and television in general has not only become apparent and the "norm", but rather, over saturated. I'm sick of it. The black race is the superior race, no doubt. White man deserves extinction. At any rate, politics aside, I have noticed the same thing begin happening with computer games. You may think it's normal - but it's not. This is done so that we start to -somewhat subconsciously- accept our new masters. If you see something over and over as part of everyday life, you begin to accept it as normal. With this thread, I will start to catalogue blacks as main characters in PC games. Perhaps, if nothing else, over time, this will be a place for people to find black protagonists in computer games - with pictures.

Aliens vs Predator

Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: Black protagonists in computer games.

Whilst the main purpose of this thread is primarily about showcasing the main character, it's OK to include supporting cast or lesser characters to illustrate the blackification of games. Another point of interest is that a large proportion of such characters are in positions of power, usually your superiors. You take orders from them in games, and accept them as such. This type of conditioning translates well into real life.

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

Far Cry 2

Crysis

Medal of Honor

_
Old 12th February 2011, 11:22 PM   #3
Mario
Special Guest

Default Re: Black protagonists in computer games.

Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony

_