Mario's World Forums  

Go Back   Mario's World Forums > The End Is Nigh > ► Off-topic

► Off-topic (Forum related to the discussion of anything that does not have it's own specific forum. Nothing is off limits.)

Closed Thread

Old 15th January 2010, 07:05 PM   #31
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: Spam/scam emails thread.

And another.

Quote:
Good days to you,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent.
i am Mr.Mohammed Abid,
The director in charge of auditing and accounting section of African Development Bank Ouagadougou Burkina-faso in West Africa .I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of €12.215M (Tewleve million Two hundred and fifteen thousand Euro) into your norminated bank account.The above sum belongs to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash,for more information about the Air Crash you can visit the CNN web news
http://www.voanews.com/english/archi...ate=2003-12-25
and since then the fund has been dormant here in my bank.More details with the official bank application form will be forwarded to you immediately you show your willingness and capability of handling this transaction. if you are really interested in my proposal...
Have a nice day.

Mr.Mohammed Abid
Old 12th November 2010, 04:02 PM   #32
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Attn: Account User,
This is in conjunction with Neuf web mail, and Windows Live Account Users,we are having congestion's due to the anonymous registration of Hotmail/Msn accounts so we are shutting down Hotmail/Msn Account (S) and your account was among those to be deleted. We are sending you this email so that you can re-confirm your account information to enable us keep your account from being deleted. If you are still interested in using your Hotmail/Msn Account kindly re-confirm your account by filling the space below.

* User name: ..............................
* Password: ...............................
* Date of Birth: ..........................
* Country Or Territory: ...................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this effect. We apologize for any inconveniences. Warning!!! Any Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after three days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely.
Windows Live Customer Support

Kindly reply to: tekflot@neuf.fr
Old 28th February 2011, 09:50 PM   #33
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Hi Friend!

Your friend, Earn $25.00 For Every Email You Process!, thought that you would be interested in Consecration Series from Hanby Ministries Resources.

HELLO! GUYS,

How Many Emails Can You Process A Day?

Can You Process 30 Emails a Day? If You Can...

You'll Earn $750.00 Every Day!

GUARANTEED!

Earn $25.00 For Every Email You Process!
You will be Supplied with all of the Information to Send Out

You Are Guaranteed To Get Paid Instantly For Each Email You Process!

This is an Easy, Profitable Opportunity to Earn $1000's Every Week From Home.
No Experience Required.

For More Info

Visit: http://murl.se/1lz
http://murl.se/1lz

Anna White
country@logonation.co.cc

Universal Strategies LLC,
2644 Plaza Way #905, Walla Walla,
Washington, 98462

Other Opportunity: http://murl.se/1cy

-------------------------------------
How to unsubscribe
-------------------------------------
If you are interested? please Click Here:
http://0t.se/unsubscribed
To REMOVED your email.
Thanks for the Time.

To view the product click on the link below or copy and paste the link into your web browser:

http://www.hanby.org/resources/produ...b906eac8a2949a

Regards,

Hanby Ministries Resources
http://www.hanby.org/resources/

Old 3rd April 2011, 11:05 AM   #34
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
My working partner in relationship with
HSBC London has concluded that our working
partner has helped us to send you first payment of US$5,000 to you as
instructed by United Nation government and will
keep sending you $5000 twice a week until
the payment of (US$420,000) is completed
within six months and here is the information

MONEY TRANSFER REFERENCE:2116-3297

SENDER'S NAME: BARBARA FINSON
AMOUNT: US$5000
To track your funds forward money gram
Transfer agent Mr Allan Davis

Your Name.__________________________
Phone number __________________________

Contact Allan Davis for the funds clearance
certificate necessary for the realise of your funds

E-mail:allandavis_transfer02@yahoo.co.jp
D/L: Tel:+44 7024018331

Please direct all enquiring to:
Allan Davis

Best Regards,
Old 9th October 2011, 02:31 PM   #35
Mario
Special Guest

And another. English and Spanish. Hola.

Quote:
ENGLISH
Good Day my dear,

PLEASE DO REPLY ME WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: angelapaul4uu@yahoo.co.jp

I am Miss Angela Paul from liberia. I am an orphan being that I lost my father a couple of months ago.My father was a politician. He was assassinated by the rebels at congo during the political uprising in that country.He went to visit his friend in congo unfortunately,his friend was among of people the rebels attacked and my father was with his friend when the rebels attacked them and the rebels killed him and his friend.

So,when i got the information that my father is dead,i went to his bedroom and took his briefcase where he use to keep his important documents to my friend's house for safty.Later,i opened the briefcase and i saw a document he use to deposite nine million U.S Dollars ($9,000,000,00M) in one truck box in security company in Cote D' Ivoire as family valuables and i am the next of kin.I went to that security company and met the manager and informed him about the death of my father and i also tell him that sooner i will like them to transfar that our family valueables to our foreign family friend country and he agreed with me and tell me that anytime i am ready for that,that he will make sure that the box get to were i want it to go.

Since the death of my father my uncle has claim all that my late father has, he is so wicked, he wants me dead by all means so that nobody will ever come for my father properties.He has siezed and claimed everything belongs to my father, but he never knew about the deposite, my mother died when i was ten years old. Right now i am the only one that know all about this deposite.

Please this fund is my only hope of survival in this world, I want you to do me a favour by assisting me to claim and retrieve that box from that company.I want you to contact the security company and stand as our family foreign friend that want to help us transfar that our family valables box to your country,then they will tell you all you have to do to help me transfar the box to your country so that immediately you recieve it i will start preparing to come and met you and start a new life with you there.I promise you that i will give you 30% of total money after everything has been done.If you are interesting to help me,get back to me so that i will give you the contact of the company.

Thanks and best regards.
Miss Angela Paul

ESPANOL

hola,

mi nombre es Angela Paul, estoy de liberia. estoy huerfana, porque he perdido a mi padres . mi padre esta asesinado en Congo durante el crisis politico. estaba alla para visitar a su amigo quien era politician como él cuando los rebeldes atacan la casa de su amigo. han matado a ellos ( su amigo y él).
estoy ahora sola porque he perdido a mi madre cuando yo fue 4 años.

cuando estaba arreglado sus cosas en su cuarto he visto en su malétin un documento que compulsa el deposito de 9000000 $ (nueve millon de dolard) en una caja fuerte en una compaña de seguridad de costa de marfil. ( en la ciudad Abidjan). este dinero esta depositado como una valor familial.

ahora estoy en Abidjan . he llendo al compaña de seguridad para informar al director de la muerte de mi papa y tambien verificar por la caja. el directivo ha confirmado que la caja esta en su oficina. como estoy la heredera quisiera que me ayuda transferir la caja en tu pais para que vengo a seguir mis estudios. desde la muerto de mi papa sus padres han tomado todo lo que tenemos ; estan ahora vivido en nustra casa.

este dinero en la compaña de seguridad es lo que me resto. pienso que sus padres no saben nada de este deposito.
por favor quisiera que usted me ayuda transferir el dinero en su pais y despues quisiera que ma ayude llegar alla. vivo aqui en el peligroso. los hermanos de mi padre quieren matarme. usted esta mi solo esperanza.si usted acepta de ayudarme dimelo y le voy enviar el contacto de la compaña de seguridad .

si me ayuda a transferir la caja en tu pais , quisiera que me ayude usted a investir . despues de todo vamos discutir el porcentaje que usted quiere.por favor ayudame salir de esta situacion morosa. por favor ayudame a vivir. es muy importante por mi salir de este pais rapido.

estoy esperando su respuerta.
que Dios le bendiga.

Gracias.

PS: como puede usted ver no hablo bien español. he tratado, espero que me entendre.mi email direccion es:

angelapaul4uu@yahoo.co.jp

señorita Angela Paul
Old 24th January 2012, 11:57 AM   #36
Mario
Special Guest

Arrow Re: The mighty spam/scam emails thread. (Updated)

And another.

Quote:
Special notification email messaging from Windows Microsoft™

Dear Windows Live Hotmail User,

Thank you for being one of our valued users of Windows Live Hotmail. We hope you are enjoying it and having fun using Windows Live Hotmail & other Windows Live services. We are constantly working to improve the service to you.

Please be informed that due to the recent upgraded of the service, we would be closing both all unused and anonymous registered accounts. You are receiving this email because your account is among those to be deleted, and your verification would be needed, to enabled you to continue the activities of your account. Verify it by clicking on the reply button in order to reply back to this message and fill out the information required below:

* Name:
* User name:
* Password:
* Date of Birth:
* Country Or Territory:

Warning!!! Account owner that fails to verify his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

AFTER VERIFICATION,A MESSAGE WILL BE SENT TO YOU AFTER WHICH YOU ARE ADVISED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY.

Microsoft controls the data collected in this survey and may use your responses (together with existing data we have about you) to make sure its products and services meet your needs and preferences. Microsoft will treat all data collected from you in accordance with our privacy policy.

Sincerely,
The Windows Live Hotmail Team
Case ID 153114773YXUD9
Old 27th October 2013, 12:19 AM   #37
Mario
Special Guest

And another.

Quote:
Good Day !!
I am Capt. Jerry Walter, an officer of the U.S Army. I just moved to Syria from Iraq as one of the last batches that has just left. During my services in Iraq, I was able to secure Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars which is my own share of the money we shared among ourselves that belong to Saddem Hussein and his family.

I have carefully arranged the said fund in a military trunk box.I have also made arrangement on how to move this trunk box to you if you can confide in me.
I want to hand over this funds to a TrustWorthy Person that can help me keep it safe in your Country until am back from the Camp in Syria for joint business and investment. can you be trusted? kindly send me your name,your business involvements and mobile number for easy communication.You will find the story of this fund on the web address below.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2967029.stm

Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still serving in the Military camp here in SYRIA.Pls reply me via my private email below.

Capt. Jerry Walter
US Rescue Team,SYRIA
E-mail2: jerrywalterjr1@aol.com
Old 29th October 2013, 04:40 AM   #38
Mario
Special Guest

Oh, you poor deaf, bitch. I wish I could help you. Just tell me how.

Quote:
12 BP 1046 Gm Tukpa Road
Cotonou, Benin Republic

My name is Miss.Marian Oballa, I am a deaf girl the only Daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Michael Oballa. My father was a highly reputable business man (A COCOA DEALER) who operated in the economic capital of (west African Island) during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad in June 2012.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6 years old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before his death on 4th of June, 2012 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him
that he has the sum of US$28.500.000.(TWENTY EIGHT MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) left in a
security company here in Benin Republic. I am a deaf girl and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do, I want an account overseas where my inheritance fund can be transfer and after the transaction I will come over and by your help I could settle down and plan my future.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in West Africa. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards, I wish to invest under your care please. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded But permit me to ask these few
Questions:

1. Can you honestly help me as you would do to your own relation?
2. Can I completely trust you as a reliable person?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money has been transferred into your account? Moreover, while I continue with my education I will like to invest my money into lucrative business but I need you to put me through
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible and Immediately I confirmed your willingness then I will tell you how we will go about the transaction.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Marian Oballa
Old 1st November 2013, 02:15 AM   #39
Mario
Special Guest

I sure hope I don't betray anyone's confidence.

Quote:
TRANSACTION LETTER (VERY CONFIDENTIAL)
FROM CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD & MONITORING
COMMITTEE
Sir,
This letter might come as a surprise to you especially since we have never
met or discuss before. Basically, the message might sound strange but it
is factual in reality if only you care to know. The truth is that I should
have notified you first through a more confidential means, (even if it's
at least to respect your integrity) please accept my humble apologies if i
had caught you unawares, i frankly do not mean any harm in passing my
message.

We are members of the Special Committee for Budget and Planning of the
Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources. This committee is principally
concerned with contract appraisal and the approval of contract in order of
priorities as regards capital projects of the federal executive government
of Nigeria with our positions we have successfully secured for ourselves
the sum of Twenty million five hundred thousand dollars (us$20.5M) the
amount was accumulated from the over invoice. Hence, together with some of
the top officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and the
Federal Ministry of Finance.

We plan to transfer this amount of money twenty million five hundred
thousand dollars (us$20.5M) into an overseas account by awarding a non
existing contract from my ministry (NNPC). To this effect i decided to
contact you and ask for your assistance. What we need from you sir, is to
provide a very vital account in which the funds will be transferred. My
colleagues and I have agreed to compensate the owner of the account used
for this transaction with 25% of the total amount remitted. We shall keep
75%.

Finally, the confidence and trust reposed on you cannot be over
emphasized. Therefore, you are to keep this deal to yourself
confidentially. Caliber of personnel involved are men in government. So
cannot effort to loose our respective reputation to our dear country if
jeopardize by you. Contact me urgently with private detail information for
our easier communication

REGARDS

MR ANDREW YAKUBU
Old 17th November 2013, 08:57 AM   #40
Mario
Special Guest

This is it! This must be the one. It's from the F.B.I.. I'm rich!

Quote:
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that your e-mail address was among the email that won this year UK National lottery award which you did not claim, we want to let you know that one of the bank worker where your fund was deposited arrange with his friend to come as the owner of the e-mail that won the prize which they claim your fund, but now your fund has been recovered from them and the people that claim your fund has been arrested. If you receive any e-mail that you did not understand that is from unknown person to you please do forward it to us to verify and bring the person to justice.

We have gone through your Identification record and we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking investigation department, that you have some funds valued $800,000.00 USD on your name, The said payment is awaiting adjudication and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you, this funds are from UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Re-confirm, Names, Address, Phone Number, Age/sex, Occupation and Country, to avoid double claim of your fund.

AWAITS YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE

James Brien Comey
FBI DIRECTOR
Closed Thread